Politique de confidentialité
Who is responsible for managing your information?
This web site https://www.easyvillasmallorca.com/ is owned by Grupo Miguel Cifre, domiciled at 07470, Puerto De Pollensa, Carrer de Joan XXIII, 104, Mallorca, Spain, with CIF number: A07739402.
📩 e-mail: email@example.com
📞 phone number: +34 663 85 40 07
What personal information do we ask for?
When you have searched for prices and availability and are ready to confirm your booking, we will ask for your name, your postal address and your phone number and e-mail address (if applicable). We’ll also need your credit/debit card details (including card number, cardholder name and expiry date) in order to take payment and confirm the booking on-line. If you’re paying by debit card we may also need to take the start date and issue number of the card.
How will we collect this information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you purchase a product or service from or through us
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you register an account with us
- When you speak to any of our team
- When you complete a survey or enter a competition
How do we protect customer information?
All the information you give us is protected by a secure server. The secure server software SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us. The information is only de-encrypted when it reaches our server. You can tell our site is secure as a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom left of your browser to show that you can safely send credit card details through our site. Another indicator is that our secure pages will not display a ‘security alert’ message.
What will we do with it?
- We will use your name, address and credit card details to complete your booking with us.
- We will also use your details to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally.
- For the purpose of completing your booking, we may have to disclose some of your information to the providers of the services making up your arrangements. We may also have to disclose some information to third parties in relation to customer services, credit card processing, or other services.
- We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
- We may also disclose information to organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organisations that perform business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the EEA. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
- We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
- We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, emailing you our newsletter). All details you give us in connection with your booking will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge an administration fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
Subscribers can opt out of receiving further information from us at any time. You will also be given a fast and easy option of opting out on all communications. Email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Please note that in order for us to provide you with optimum service, we use ‘Cookies’ on our website. More information you found in the dedicated section.